Why use Digital Salt Meter?
Digital Salt Meter
salt meter is used to make sure salt is properly added and not forgotten for such product as bread, rice balls and frozen. For industrial use, salt meter is widely used for salt resistance test for cars and such
- The pen type, all in one Salt meter provides fast, accurate readings,with digital readability and easy operation.
- Measuring range : 0 to 12 % salt ( % weight ).
- Build in temperature sensor, ATC ( auto temperature compensation ).
- Carbon rod electrode for long life.
- IP67, water proof and protection.
- LCD display, read. to read.
- Data hold function for freezing the desired value.
- Auto power off to save the battery life.
- Records max. and min. value with recall.
- Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high accuracy.
- Compact size, light weight.
- Built-in Low battery indicator.
- Power supply by DC 1.5 V battery ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 PCs.
- Application : Water conditioning. aquarium, food processing, photography, school, laboratory, industrial and quality control.
- Measurement : 0 to 12.0 % salt ( % weight value )
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Meter build test probe, all in 1, easy operation
- Hold, Record ( max., min. )
- IP-67 Water resistance, heavy duty
- DC 1.5V battery ( UM-4, AAA ) x 4
There are no reviews yet.