Why use Carbon Dioxide Meter?
carbon dioxide meter is used to measure and store environmental data such as temperature, humidity, illuminance, CO2 content and TVOC concentration. The carbon dioxide meter also calculates the dew point, absolute humidity and the water vapor content in the air.
Warranty: 6 Month
- NDIR technique foremost for CO2 ( Carbon dioxide ) estimation, accessible for long haul activity.
- High repeatability and high exactness.
- Separate test, simple task and advantageous for remote estimation.
- CO2 work with alert setting
- CO2 range : 0 to 4,000 ppm
- CO2 sensor : NDIR, long term reliability
- CO2 with alarm setting
- Function : CO2 (Carbon dioxide), Dew point, Temperature
- Data hold, Record (Max., Min.)
- RS232/USB computer interface
- Large LCD, high complexity, simple readout.
- Data hold to freeze the values
- Records Maximum and Minimum readings with Recall.
- Microprocessor circuit guarantees greatest conceivable exactness, gives unique capacities and highlights.
- Heavy obligation and minimized lodging with hard conveying case, designed for simple use.
- Heavy duty & compact housing with hard carrying case,designed for easy carry out & operation
- Auto shut off is available to save battery life
- Power supply from batteries or DC 9V adapter
There are no reviews yet.