Why use Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UM6800 ?
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UM6800
Application Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, etc. in industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power station, and machine manufacturing. Materials measured: any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
- High-resolution measurement
- Probe automatic zero calibration for system error correction
- Sound-Velocity-Calibration function
- According to the known thickness measurement Sound-Velocity.
- Status indicator of the coupling and low battery.
- Auto sleep and auto power-off function to conserve battery life.
- Humanized shape design, compact and portable, Can be used in harsh environments.
- Display：Digits LCD with backlight
- Operating principle: ULTRASONIC
- Measuring range (metric/imperial): 1.0-280mm,0.05-11.0inch (in Steel).
- Sound Velocity Range: 500~9000 m/s.
- Resolution： 0.01mm;
- Accuracy： ±（0.05%H 0.1）mm depends on materials and conditions
- Units: Metric/Imperial unit selectable.
- Power supply: 4×1.5 AAA size (UM-4) battery 1
- Operating conditions: 0- 45℃(32℉-104℉) ≤90%RH
- Country of Origin: China