Why use Mounted Stainless Steel Emergency Eye Wash Station (HIS1106)?
Mounted Stainless Steel Emergency Eye Wash Station (HIS1106)
Emergency showers and eyewash stations provide on-the-spot decontamination. They allow workers to flush away hazardous substances that can cause injury. Accidental chemical exposures can still occur even with good engineering controls and safety precautions.
- Material Stainless Steel
- Functions Eye Wash.
- working environment temperature 0~55 C.
- Nominal Pressure 1.0MPa.
- Work pressure 0.2MPa~0.4MPa.
- water inlet size 1/2FNPT (custom according to your requirements).
- Eye Wash flow rate more than 12L/Min.
- MOQ 1PC.
- product size 260*80*80mm (L*W*H).
- Certificate CE.
- Water Drinking Water or Filtered Water.
- Sample OK.
Eyewash stations are critical emergency safety equipment intended to mitigate eye injuries when control methods do not prevent exposure to a physical or chemical irritant or a biological agent.