DIGITAL. SIMPLE. COMPACT.
Milwaukee TH300 Digital Thermometer
Thousands of people have relied on the Milwaukee TH300 compact Digital Temperature Meter to read temperature in difficult areas with it’s flexible 1 meter cable and stainless steel probe. The durable, digital readout is fast and accuracte and best of all is environmentally friendly with NO mercury, NO glass. From fish tanks to breweries and wineries the TH300 is your quick temperature meter.
The Milwaukee TH300 compact digital thermometer is specifically designed to help professionals and home owners regulate their pools, wine process, classroom experminents or labs duties. Keeping the proper temperature improves results of beer and wine output. It also helps in understanding the quality of lab data. Keep temperature in your target range for better results.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Accurate results and calibrated right out of the box.”
“Must have for any aquarium owner.”
“Good value. Easy to use. Consistent.”
“No dangerous chemicals”
“Used it in the field for checking the fruit to harvest, was great”
- Fast, accurate results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extended temperature range: -50 to 150°C (-58 to 302°F)
- Easy measurement: just place the stainless steel probe in the sample and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Easy, flexible 1 meter cable for hard to reach places.
- Stainless Steel pointed probe for easy fruit penetration and easy cleaning.
- Long battery life, approx. 1 year. (batteries included)
- High accurate digital readings.
- Temperature Range: -50 to 150°C (-58 to 302°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5°C (-20 to 90°C)
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.3°C
- Probe: Stainless Steel with 1 m cable
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32°F to 122°F), 95% RH
- Battery Life: approx. 1 year
- Battery Type: 1 x 1.4V (included)
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 3.6 x 1.9 inches (225 x 91 x 47 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 4.9 ounces (140 g)
- Warranty: 2 years on the meter and 6 months on the probe
Clean and Safety
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always clean you stainless steel probe after use.
2. Pay close attention to the direction of the probe’s sharp tip.
3. If the LCD begins to fade, change your batteries.
4. To avoid electrical shock avoid contact with surfaces of 24 VAC or 60 VDC.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.