Milwaukee Waterproof pH54 Tester is one of our most accurate low cost, rugged and reliable pH testers in the market featuring the ability to easily replace the probe providing for years of carefree use. It’s simple 2 point manual calibration is simple-to-use. Ideal for use in aquariums, hydroponics, horticulture, education and many other applications.
The Milwaukee Waterproof pH54 pH tester offers:
The Waterproof pH54 tester is accurate to ±0.1 pH and is easy to read.
With easy 2 point manual calibration, this pH tester is quickly calibrated to an accuracy of much more expensive meters. Simple design and rugged, it brings great value for any application. Why guess at your readings using litmus paper when you can have guaranteed accurate, digital LCD results.
The tester comes with a replaceable pH probe with a double junction probe designed for longer life.
The probe is double junction allowing quick, accurate pH readings and respose times.
No more worries about dropping your tester while measuring. The pH54 is waterproof to IP65.
At just 3.5 ounces, the pH54 is easy to handle at up to half the weight of other testers.
A large LCD screen makes reading results easy while calibrating or reading your measurement. This takes the takes the guess work out of litmus paper.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extreme pH accuracy to 0.1 pH with a pH range (0.00 pH to 14.00 pH).
- Extra Resolution to 0.01 pH.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Simple manual one or two-point calibration.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Fully waterproof to IP65.
- Over 1500 hours of continious battery life (batteries included).
- Replaceable pH electrode MA73600.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.1
- Calibration: Manual, 1 or 2 points
- Probe: Replaceable double junction for extended life (MA73600)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 3 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 1500 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 7.9 inches × 1.5 inches (diameter)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (99.22 g)
CARE AND USE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Milwaukee pH Maitenance Kit code PH-Main at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Tester in the sample for a faster result.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.