Why use HVC01200 0-200mm VERNIER CALIPER (8″)?
HVC01200 VERNIER CALIPER
HVC01200 0-200mm VERNIER CALIPER (8″) measures accurate dimensions. It has two scales; a normal large scale (main scale) and a scale inside it is used to calculate measurements without any error. The Vernier scale gives accurate measurement because it is based on the concept of Vernier acuity.
With metric and inch
Vernier calipers can measure accuracy to one-hundredth of a millimeter and one thousand of an inch. With a Vernier caliper, you can make more precise measurements than you could with regular rulers. On a Vernier caliper, there are two types of scales.
Where is Vernier calipers used?
Vernier calipers are widely used in scientific laboratories and in manufacturing for quality control measurements. In the figure, the Vernier scale has 25 divisions, whereas the main scale has 24 divisions in the same length.
What are the three uses of Vernier caliper?
- Measuring the internal diameter of a tube or a cylinder.
- Measuring the length of an object.
- Measuring the depth of a beaker or a bottle.
- Available in many lengths.
- Available in many versions (e.g., length and form)
- Most can display both metric and inches.
- More accurate than Vernier or dial calipers.
- Easier to read than Vernier or dial calipers.
- Available power sources include battery OR solar.