Why use Honeywell RigDog CR Gloves ?
Honeywell RigDog CR Gloves
The new and improved Honeywell Rig Dog(TM) CR gloves now with cut resistance on the palm and fingers. The Rig Dog gloves features molded thermoplastic rubber (TPR) patches for impact protection and are ANSI A7 cut-resistant palm to enhance protection against cuts and slashes. Two Rig Dog CR styles are available: the all-season MPCT2000 and the cold weather MPCT2000HD: both of which are comfortable and stylish to wear
- Impact-resistant TPR impact pads provide excellent metacarpal protection from incidental impact
- TPR (thermoplastic rubber) material on knuckles and fingers help to protect against impact: TPR is also placed on key scrape-hazard areas for added protection
- ANSI A7 cut-resistant palm helps to protect wearer from cut and slash hazards.
- Polyurethane (PU) slip-resistant palm features EVA foam pads for added comfort and some vibration relief
- Reinforced thumb-crotch protects the highest wear area for increased glove longevity