Why use Glass Burette 25 ml Taflon Stopcock?
Glass Burette Taflon Stopcock
Teflon taps typically hold better vacuum than double oblique stopcocks and also avoid the use of excess grease which may be incompatible for some chemistry. They also give finer control which may be useful for drying solids or removing solvent under vacuum.
- 25 ml borosilicate ASTM burette
- Teflon stopcock
- Single straight bore
- Class B
- 0.1 ml graduations
- Tolerance ±0.10 ml
- Made from high-quality 3.3 borosilicate glass
- Superior chemical durability
- Complies with DIN ISO 385 and ASTM E1272
- See specifications tab for temperature and chemical durability information