Why use Digital Vibration Meter GM63A ?
Digital Vibration Meter GM63A
This product adopts the piezoelectric effect of artificial polarized ceramic for design. It is suitable for monitoring all kinds of vibrating mechanical facilities, especially the vibration measurement of rotating and reciprocating machinery. The unit can measure acceleration, velocity, and displacement, which is widely used in mechanical manufacture, electric power metallurgy, general aviation, etc.
- Simple to use, the structure is compact, portable for carrying along with the measurement.
- Visually display measurement value and state.
- Acceleration, velocity, and displacement measurement.
- Different vibration frequency selection.
- High sensitivity probe for accurate measurement Pro-vides long and short probe head, each one is suitable for different situation measurement.
- Equipped with AC signal output interface.
- Low power indication.
- Auto power-off.
- LCD backlight.
|Technical parameter||Technical specification|
|Vibration pickup||Piezoelectric ceramic accelerometer (shear-type)|
Velocity and displacement range is limited by
range of acceleration
|10Hz～1KHz (LO) 1KHz～15KHz (HI)|
range of velocity
range of displacement
|Displays update cycle||1 second|
|LCD display||3 1/2 digits display|
|Single output||AC output 2 V peak (display full scale)
Load impedance 10KΩor more earphones
can be connected
|Power supply||9V Alkaline battery|
|Battery life||20 hours continuous use|
|Auto power-off||Turns off automatically in 60 seconds|
|LCD backlight||7 seconds|
|Operating temperature range||0~40℃|
|Operating humidity range||30~90%RH|
|Low battery indication||6.9V±0.2V|
|Weight||182g ( including battery)|