Why use COD Colorimeter ?
The 910 colorimeter is a rugged, waterproof, single parameter instrument for the measurement of COD (chemical oxygen demand).
The EPA-approved COD test is useful for performing rapid, frequent monitoring of treatment plant efficiency, and results allow quick response to changing conditions in the waste stream while the traditional BOD5 test takes 5-days to determine results.
Interested in a COD meter? Learn about the trade in program currently going on (U.S. only). Or, if you prefer to buy from one of our dealers, take advantage of our rebate program!
The instrument features a large, backlit display, a real time clock, automatic data logging as well as the ability to export data to a PC or printer using the 900 Series Data Hub for infrared data transfer. Features for the 910 to quickly and accurately measure COD include:
- Automatic data storage; 16 data-sets with date and time stamp
- Large, backlit LCD display
- IP68 waterproof case; easy to hold or set on benchtop; floats
- Innovative light shield prevents moving parts or separate pieces that can easily be broken or lost
- User-calibration to any government or organizational standard (for example N.I.S.T. or ISO)
- Resolution can be improved for specific range requirements
- Known interferences can be adjusted for the sample
- Auto shutoff extends battery life
- 2-year warranty
|Certifications||floats, CE, IP68 (1 hour at 0.1 meter)|
|Measurement Range||COD Low Range: 0 to 150 mg/L, COD Mid Range: 0 to 1,500 mg/L, COD High Range: 0 to 15,000 mg/L|
|Memory||automatic, 16 data sets with date and time stamp|
|Parameters Measured||COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand)|
|Power||4 alkaline AAA batteries, approximately 17 continuous hours or 5,000 tests|
|Unit of Measure||mg/L|