RAEGuard 2 PID
RAEGuard 2 PID
This product is a fixed photoionisation detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
This product is a fixed photoionisation detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The RAEGuard 2 operates on 10 to 28 VDC and provides an analog (4-20mA) three-wire signal output and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output. Calibration and maintenance have been greatly simplified as the digital PID module can be easily removed in hazardous locations for calibration or maintenance.
The RAEGuard has a graphic display and local sound alarm and LED light status indicator. A magnetic key interface enables the detector to be calibrated and operational parameters adjusted with the explosion-proof enclosure in place.
Features & Benefits:
- Faster response time – Thanks to the sample flow-through design
- Reduce maintenance cost – Easy to remove sensor module in hazardous locations without using of tools
- No false alarms – Large UV lamp and better sealing allows greater sensitivity, faster speed of response and better resolution
- Digital Smart Sensor Technology
- Detection range 0.01 to 100 ppm, 0.1 to 1000 ppm, or 1 to 1000 ppm
- Operates on 10 to 28 VDC and provides an analogue (4-20mA) three-wire signal output, and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output
- Graphic display and LED light status indicator for fault and alarm conditions
Fire and Gas Consultancy Services