Details of Binocular Stereo Microscope :
This binocular stereo microscope comes with 10X and 30X magnification power settings and an illumination system that provides incident (top) lighting. The incident illumination shines down onto the object, used for the observation of three-dimensional objects. This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It gives sharp clear stereo images. Its 45 degree inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eyeguards provide further comfort.
The microscope is useful for many applications. It can be used in geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture, biology and is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools . It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and stone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for watchmaker, jeweler, engraver, dies-maker, philatelist, coin collector, student, and etc
Origin : U.S.A
Body : Metal frame 10x-30x
- A Forward Stereo Microscope at an Affordable Price!
- Perfect for Examination of Insects, Plants, Rocks, Stamps, Coins, Jewel, Soldered Points or Virtually any 3-D Objects.
- Great for Exploration of the World of Surface Details and Fine Structures.
- An Ideal Tool for Watchmaker, Jeweler, Engraver, Dies-Maker, Philatelist, Coin Collector, Student …
- Used in Geology, Forestry, Archaeology, Agriculture, Biology and etc.
- Two Magnification Power Settings: 10X & 30X.
- Built-in Incident (top) Light Shining Down for Examination of 3D Objects.
- 45 degree Inclined Binocular Head with Locked-In Eyepieces.
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field View.
- High Quality Original True Color.
- Ocular-Tube with Adjustable Diopter.
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring a Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing.
- Dual Focusing Knobs Featuring a Rack and Pinion Mechanism.
- Rugged Metal Pillar Stand.
- Full Optical Glass Elements.
- Precise Ground Glass Lens.
- All Metal Mechanical Parts.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance.
- CE & GS Approval Electric Apparatus.
- Extra Bulb, White/Black Base Plate and Rubber Eye guards Included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard.
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular.
- Widefield Eyepiece: WF10X.
- Objectives: 1X & 3X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16″ – 2-15/16″(55-75mm).
- Working Distance: 2-1/8″ (53mm).
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 2-3/8″ (60mm) in diameter.
- Incident Illumination: 12V/10W tungsten bulb.
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available).
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover.
Packing List :
- One Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope with Pillar Stand
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One White/Black Stage Plate
- One Dust Cover
- User’s Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs