Real-time readings of up to four gases simultaneously, one button operation and calibration, easy to read LCD display, audible and visual alarms, event logger, IrDA port, optional sample draw pump, rugged, compact and affordable – the Multi-PRO Confined Space Gas Detector.
MultiPRO can be configured for your needs. Three sensors and up to four channels let you monitor O2, LEL and either CO or H2S, or using our innovative DuoTox dual channel sensor, measure CO and H2S simultaneously. DuoTox is actually two toxic gas sensors in a single housing, giving you four channels of direct detection in the space of three – without cross interference.
Plus, is built tough. Ruggedly constructed of an engineered polycarbonate with a rubber overmould, goes where you go. Interchangeable Alkaline (3 AA) and Li-Ion battery packs, and optional sample draw pump, and a range of accessories make the most versatile and affordable gas detector on the market.
- Operators Guide
- Rechargable Li-Ion version includes charger
- Belt clip
- Laminated quick reference guide
- Interactive traing CD-ROM
- Proper calibration procedure(s), based on type(s)
- EASY ONE-BUTTON OPERATION. The MODE button on the front of the controls all day-to-day functions including:
- Scroll through current gas readings, MAX, STEL and TWA screens
- Initiate fresh air and span calibration sequences
- Turn on the backlight
- Access to Advanced Menus
- OPTIONAL SLIP-ON MOTORIZED PUMP
- Software controlled pump
- Automated pump leak test whenever the pump is attached
- Automatic switching between pump and diffusion modes
- COMPACT AND RUGGED DESIGN
- Rated to IPX5 against water ingress
- Exceeds IEC 1000-4-3 for level 3 RFI immunity specifications
- Watertight, impact-resistant polycarbonate case with rubber overmoulding